Sender:Victor Zaveduk
Date/Time:2006-Jun-28 13:42:00
Subject:RE: Feedback on my coice for WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Feedback on my coice for WWP Victor Zaveduk 2006-Jun-28 13:42:00
Willy,

I like #3 the best.  It holds the most visual interest for me and in some
sense, is the liveliest of the bunch, the others are very relaxed.  My
second choice would be #1.  I like the family groupings.  The second one,
although pairs of people are interacting, feels somewhat more isolated in
comparison.

They all seem to be a bit too bright and washed out for me ... my monitor is
calibrated and although I like things "bright", especially in daylight
shots, they shouldn't lose too much pop in the process.

Victor