Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2006-Jun-28 23:17:00
Subject:Re: "waiting for admin approval" status - already 5 days

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: "waiting for admin approval" status - already 5 days Markus Altendorff 2006-Jun-28 23:17:00
ilyin1drey wrote:

> Is something wrong with my pano?

Hi,

i don't think so - it looks great! We're just lagging behind
a bit on the approving thing - no need to worry yet, most of
the team was away over the weekend. We'll gradually work our
way through our backlog.

With a little less than 400 000 seconds to go, i'd like to
remind all participants to please add some caption to their
panorama, if doesn't have one yet. Agreed, nowadays it's all
about pictures, but we shouldn't forget that reading and
writing are the skills that helped shape the human world ;)

-Markus