Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2006-Jul-12 15:08:00
Subject:Re: Website Links to the WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Website Links to the WWP Robert Bilsland 2006-Jul-12 15:08:00
Carsten,

Thats the sort of thing I envisaged, maybe a bit more circular with a
background colour of its own to highlight it from the page. The only
thing I have thought about with your design is that without seeing all
three logos together the colour doesn't mean anything. The colour
might be silver, but to someone seeing it for the first time it's just
a colour, not implying anything by itself. If we were going to go for
a Gold / Silver / Bronze system then the words themselves might have
to be used.

There was a suggestion to use numbers in the "badges" that would be
incremented each time. This would mean that if someone stopped
contributing then the image they display would stay correct. Ok if you
did contribute to an event then you would have to update an image on
your own site, but if the same filename was kept it would just require
a file to be uploaded.

Bob Bilsland.
http://www.panoramasunlimited.com