Sender:Ingemar Bergmark
Date/Time:2006-Jul-13 03:45:00
Subject:Re: No badges for us please.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: No badges for us please. Ingemar Bergmark 2006-Jul-13 03:45:00
Dave 360texas.com wrote:
> Those 3 oval icons that you showed us are far too big and do not fit
> into our web site design.
I agree. Every logo I've seen so far has been way too big. Logos have to
be designed with small resolutions in mind (800x600). A logo this size
would take up 25% of the screen...

Also, I see no point is having a bronze/silver/gold version or even the
number of contributions included. As Dave says, it puts too much of a
competition aspect on it.
What makes the WWP so great is the fact that amateurs and professionals
alike can come together and showcase their efforts regardless of
technical expertise.

Regards,
Ingemar Bergmark
http://panoramas.bergmark.com