Sender:onetwothreeinfinity2000
Date/Time:2006-Jul-21 15:52:00
Subject:Re: MSNBC News using VR Pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: MSNBC News using VR Pano onetwothreeinfinity2000 2006-Jul-21 15:52:00
Hans:  I do not have an internet link.  I was watching MSNBC news at
7:00 AM (Central time) and they ran several VR Pano shots.  They
worked very well. They rotated about 180 degres before they switched
to several different shots.  I have never seen Panos used on the news
before, especially national news like MSNBC.  I am not aware that any
other national TV news has used Panos.

Dave