Sender:Internet
Date/Time:2006-Aug-03 21:14:00
Subject:Re: i really need help (file size issue)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: i really need help (file size issue) Internet 2006-Aug-03 21:14:00
Hi,

I found that making QTVR's with RV Stitcher was hard. The compression/quality-ratio isn't that good.

I now make spherical pano's with Stitcher and load them in Pano2QTVR to make QTVR's.
There are a lot more options and the compression is far better than in RV Stitcher.

I hope this helpes you.

BTW I love Stitcher, but not for making QTVR's.