Sender:Helmut Kölbach
Date/Time:2004-Jun-22 15:27:00
Subject:RE: Greetings from Germany

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Greetings from Germany Helmut Kölbach 2004-Jun-22 15:27:00
At the bottom of the WWP page: "How to submit the panorama" is written:
Use an FTP program to access the server...
[the ftp server is now closed]

When will it be open again?
Where will I get the login name and password ?

I can't join the yahoo-group because I  always get the following message
when I want to submit on Yahoo:
Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this time. We
apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later.

- Helmut
________

Helmut,

I think you can send the panoram file any time you like to, the dead line
were just a date to prevent people from sending them in for the next many
months, which would make it very had to finish the website.

  Bo

----