Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2006-Oct-03 13:28:00
Subject:RE: Request for correction

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Request for correction Erik Krause 2006-Oct-03 13:28:00
On Monday, October 02, 2006 at 21:50, Mark D. Fink wrote:

> Great pano! I like your choice of subject matter - kind of a transitional
> transportation theme. The text looks fine to me as well

... it has been corrected by Marc Huff - many thanks!

> but I did notice on
> both the small and full screen views that the sky shows banding.

Yes, unfortunately. It was much worse originally because I tried to
smooth the sky (I made an mistake while scanning). I had to re-
introduce an amount of noise in order to reduce the banding at least
a bit. May be I'll redo it completely - there are still some days
left....

> Also, your link to http://pano.erik-krause.de/transport results in an
> Error 404, but I'm guessing you just haven't had a chance to finish
> that page yet.

Yes, of course - I'm very busy at the moment...

best regards and many thanks

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de/