Sender:Uri Cogan
Date/Time:2006-Oct-04 16:13:00
Subject:Re: Transportation - my contribution

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Transportation - my contribution Uri Cogan 2006-Oct-04 16:13:00
Holger Turck wrote:

> By the way: How long does the approval take? It is my first WWP
> contribution. When I click on my name on this page there is no result.

There is no specific notice of approval. If the box on top of the
editing page it says that all of the required and encouraged fields
"seem OK",  then it's probably approved. I imagine you would get some
message if for any reason your submission will not be approved (I don't
see why not).

You can edit your personal information in the "Personal Account" page -
the one that you get into once you've logged in to the Preparation Server.

The garage pano looks just fine, I imagine it was not easy to get the
right exposure and colour balance. The link as it appears on you Email
message is incomplete (split in two lines); it should be:

http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/live_preview/wwp906/html/HolgerTurck.html