Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2004-Jun-22 22:40:00
Subject:Re: Question about the "other" panos shot during WWP

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Question about the "other" panos shot during WWP G. Donald Bain 2004-Jun-22 22:40:00
Bernhard (and others),

Sorry I have not been able to address all issues as they have arisen.

In planning this second WWP event, Landis and I considered whether to
keep the limit at one panorama per participant, or to raise it to two,
three, or more.  But the time needed to prepare a site with multiple
pages per participant could begin to get out of control. As before, we
won't even know how many participants there have been until all the
submissions are in, which could be a month from now.

It may be possible, in the future, for additional WH panoramas to be
hosted on the Geo-Images site. Neither disk space nor bandwidth are
particularly at issue (thanks to the University of California). I will
need some time to work on this, and it won't be very soon, as I will be
traveling most of July.

Let's revisit this topic again in about six weeks. By then the WWP-WH
site will be complete, and my new server running smoothly (I hope).
Your panoramas certainly deserve a place on the web and I would to
help.

Don