Sender:A Y R T O N
Date/Time:2004-Jun-23 00:14:00
Subject:Re: NICE guys, really NICE !

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: NICE guys, really NICE ! A Y R T O N 2004-Jun-23 00:14:00
Jesus Christ

Landis, you and Don are probably the most NICE and CALM people in the
world.

My God, you're always nice and patient answering the SAME questions and
explaining the same stuff always and always and always.

It's strange to me, that people with native english spoken, seems not
to understand at all, and ask questions that just EAT your time to
answer back...

To respond an email takes time people !
And Landis and Don are probably very busy !

I think you would appreciatte if people just
READ and FOLLOW the RULES
to make life for all, and the event easier.

Sorry but it makes me wonder why people just think you're there
sitting, doing nothing on your life, just there, waiting to answer and
explain the same stuff over and over again.

CONGRATULATIONS Landis and Don

beside GOOD shooters
Good felows
You're also Good people.