Sender:pedro_silva58
Date/Time:2006-Oct-07 00:28:00
Subject:Re: Short Deadline Extension

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Short Deadline Extension pedro_silva58 2006-Oct-07 00:28:00
--- In #removed#, "Landis" <landis@...> wrote:

> I'll try to go through the requested approvals in the next couple
> of hours.  Generally I only do minor editing for consistency on
> location and Title Case Capitalization for the title.  If I can't
> approve your entry for some reason, I will contact you.  Also
> please make sure that you've added a caption.

Please make sure you don't overdo Title Case Capitalization, for mere
consistency sake.  I have entered a lowercase title, which you (or
other admin) have changed.  I changed it back.  If you look at the mov
file, specifically, the big posters, you will understand why my title
is lowercase.  Please do not change it again.

cheers,
pedro