Sender:Fernando Costa Pinto
Date/Time:2006-Oct-11 22:52:00
Subject:Res: Compositions and My Contribution

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Res: Compositions and My Contribution Fernando Costa Pinto 2006-Oct-11 22:52:00
kaakakkakaaka

----- Mensagem original ----
De: Milko Amorth <#removed#>
Para: #removed#
Enviadas: Ter?a-feira, 10 de Outubro de 2006 20:57:46
Assunto: Re: Compositions and My Contribution

Hi Guillaume,
> Back to composition, did you guys see Yoshiyuki Kaneko last
> contribution ? Awesome !
Do you think this was shot on September 24th?. It sure looks like a summer
shot to me. Guessing by the flowers and  bloom....end of July. Am I wrong?

The sun backlit butterfly is nicely imposed, but the shadow falls the
wrong way, does it not?

Cheers, Milko

------
The World-Wide Panorama