Sender:Yoshiyuki Kaneko
Date/Time:2006-Oct-12 08:55:00
Subject:Res: Compositions and My Contribution

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Res: Compositions and My Contribution Yoshiyuki Kaneko 2006-Oct-12 08:55:00
Hi All

About 500 was accessed on my hullscreen site.
It took time to understand what had occurred.
Well,,,,,(It is sad to write such a comment. )
It surely took a shot of "Pollen Transportation" on September 24.
It will be proven. By a lot of photographers who understand at the
four seasons of Japan.

Yoshiyuki Kaneko