Sender:Matt
Date/Time:2006-Oct-16 20:32:00
Subject:Re: Panoramic Image Exposure Blending

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Panoramic Image Exposure Blending Matt 2006-Oct-16 20:32:00
Sacha,
Thank you for taking time to load and stitch my pano.

Couple of questions for you if you don't mind.
1.  Can I adjust vignette with out it being RAW, if so where do I
find this?
2.  I am using Panoweaver 4 to stitch, I noticed where the black car
is on yours is a perfect stitch.  I have not been able to achieve
this as yet with Panoweaver 4.
3.  I read a little bit about enblend and kind of scared me off by
using a "DOS" like setting.  Are these fears I should overlook and
try enblend? or is it a complicated program?  Only been computing for
around 6 years, no DOS back ground at all.

Thanks again to you and Uri both for the guidance and suggestions.
Matt
--- In #removed#, "Sacha Griffin" <sachagriffin@...> wrote:

> White balance has nothing to do with your issues.
>

> You probably need to correct your vignette and most importantly use
> stitcher with a blender.
>
> PTGUI's built in blender, or enblend, or smartblend.
>

> Sacha Griffin
> Southern Digital Solutions LLC
> www.southern-digital.com
> www.seeit360.net