Sender:Ingemar Bergmark
Date/Time:2006-Oct-19 14:55:00
Subject:Re: Critique my work plz :)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Critique my work plz :) Ingemar Bergmark 2006-Oct-19 14:55:00
 > "darkfact95"  wrote:
 > when I edited it on my desktop (CRT monitor, calibrated), it looked
 > fine and bright enough to see the details. But now I'm on another
 > computer that has LCD monitor and the panorama is way too dark.
 >
 > so I really want to know what you all think, and what I should have
 > done to improve it.

On my Samung Syncmaster TFT-LCD (calibrated) screen, it looks perfectly
OK. It's dark, but it's appropriately dark. Feels like being there at night.

Your panorama brings back happy memories from when I worked in Riyadh. I
lived there for 7 years (1995-2002). I drove from time-to-time with my
car to Bahrain and Dubai, but unfortunately never made a trip to Kuwait
which I regret.
Another thing is that at the time I hadn't started with VR-Photography
which is too bad.... Saudi offers places which would result in some
spectacular panoramics, both in the desert and city...

Anyway, thanks for your panorama!

Best Regards,
Ingemar Bergmark
http://bergmark.com