Sender:pau valiente
Date/Time:2006-Nov-09 20:08:00
Subject:Re: Peace in the end?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Peace in the end? pau valiente 2006-Nov-09 20:08:00
Hi I?aki, I hope that the peaceful end will come soon, we can almost
smell it, I hope too the differences and separation, extrems and
borders will soon decease in spain and hope in the rest of the world
too. Is a pitty that humans give hate a chance to exist.

Un saludo!
Pau Valiente

El 27/10/2006, a las 20:15, Inaki Rezola escribi?: