Sender:Luca Vascon
Date/Time:2006-Nov-11 17:26:00
Subject:Re: Introducing myself

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Introducing myself Luca Vascon 2006-Nov-11 17:26:00
Nao seria locura niuma.
Merg?m! we could cominciare ad hablar funf idiomas diferentes, tutti contemporaneamente kiene problem.
Penta languages, je ne peu pas pensare to the headhache que vamos encontrar...
Kal?..
8-P

Luca.

P.S. My greek and my french are very BAD, as my german and my romanian... enough to read some sign, so do not think I'm SO great in languages, I'm only joking!!!
:-P