Sender:Lydia Epstein
Date/Time:2006-Nov-30 22:33:00
Subject:Re: panos of a cafe

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: panos of a cafe Lydia Epstein 2006-Nov-30 22:33:00
those panos arent' mine...i'm just learning...i'm just passing them along as I incidentially came across them doing some research.  If they were mine and I had my own pano company (i wish one day) then theoretically I might charge CDN$199 per pano..do you think this would be a fair price fellow panos or would I be selling myself short?...ps..by the way I wouldnt use ipix player!!

thanks for your ideas
Lydia