Sender:Wheaton, Simon
Date/Time:2007-Jan-03 21:09:00
Subject:Re: Comments

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Comments Wheaton, Simon 2007-Jan-03 21:09:00
I'm with you Roger.

There should be a comments system built into WWP.

No ratings, just comments.

And it should be self-contained within the WWP site, not linking to anything external.

We are asking people to come and view our work, why shouldn't they be able to comment on it, and why shouldn't we get some sort of feedback from the viewers?

Why would you want to link to an external site, and not have it self-contained along with the panos the comments relate to.

I don't see how having comments on the panos would change the way we produce them.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA