Sender:yuval levy
Date/Time:2007-Jan-03 23:36:00
Subject:Re: Comments

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Comments yuval levy 2007-Jan-03 23:36:00
--- "Wheaton, Simon" <#removed#>
wrote:
> Can someone explain to me how having comments on the
> panos suddenly makes it into some sort of rating
> system or competition?

to me it does not make it into some sort of rating
system or competition. It does however make it into
something that requires more attention, and constant,
over time.

I don't mind a comment system as long as it is
possible to define contribution by contribution
whether there is a comment thread or not, like in any
modern cms. Then the choice is with the actual
contributor. I might be inclined to accept a comment
thread on some of my entries, and on some not. If it
must be the same for every entry, then I rather not
for all.

Keep the falling sky for atmosphere :-)

Yuv

http://mail.yahoo.com