Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2007-Jan-10 19:55:00
Subject:Re: Late Edits Complete - we passed 360!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Late Edits Complete - we passed 360! Markus Altendorff 2007-Jan-10 19:55:00
Wheaton, Simon, and others wrote:

> I'd really like this as well.
>
> Simon
> Canberra
> AUSTRALIA
>
> ____________ _________ _________ __

We're currently looking into this. I'm rather busy right
now, so it may need some time until something happens, but
it's on the to-do-list (i'm curious about visitors myself ;)
Since there's a lot of pages on the WWP, we're also looking
into other things like searching, keywords, etc. to make
navigating easier, but this is something that requires major
rethinking of the current deployment workflow (read: i need
some time to plan this, and then some more time to actually
code it ;)

Also, there was a suggestion for using dark background with
bright text, to increase the impact of the images. That has
developed rather well, i guess i'll have something for you
all to take a look at and to voice your opinions on it -
"soon" ;)

-Markus