Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2007-Feb-17 15:57:00
Subject:Re: A party in your honor!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: A party in your honor! Landis 2007-Feb-17 15:57:00
>--On Friday, February 16, 2007 11:46 PM -0800 "G. Donald Bain"
><#removed#> wrote:
>
>>  . . . snip . . .
>>
>>  Full details will be appearing on the conference website soon.
>>
>>  Don Bain
>>  Landis Bennett
>>  Patrick Cheatham
>
>Have plans for the conference finalized yet?
>( or is this what is meant by 'will be appearing soon'
>    i.e. when plans are finalized )

Joel,

The dates have been finalized and housing secured for those dates.
We're working on a website right now with lots of information (going
back and forth on minor details).  Speakers and exact sessions have
not been finalized but are well underway as is the method of
registering for the conference.  The website should be released in
the next few days and details will be added to it as they are set.

Mark your calendars and start planning your travel.

I'm really looking forward to the WWP reception.  The Conference will
be taking place just before and during the June WWP shoot - we'll
have to come up with a good theme!

-Landis