Sender:Lee Nelson
Date/Time:2007-Mar-18 19:43:00
Subject:Re:Going Dark?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re:Going Dark? Lee Nelson 2007-Mar-18 19:43:00
It required a little getting used to but I like the dark better as well.

If it is accepted by the group will past and present change, or just
the future?

Lee
---
Lee Nelson
Tour London, New York, San Francisco, CA Wine Country, Las Vegas, San
Diego, Los Angeles, New Orleans, and Yosemite at http://www.inetours.com