Sender:yuval levy
Date/Time:2007-Apr-03 12:34:00
Subject:Re: Caption Help

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Caption Help yuval levy 2007-Apr-03 12:34:00
--- gerardoant <#removed#> wrote:
> This picture reflect the status few seconds before
> burn the aluminium, there are nine small mirrors
> ready to get a new reflective layer. Can you see all
> them? (answer is here in this picture)

GREAT STUFF!

beautiful and informative alike. I love it.

I am challenged thoug: I can only count eight mirrors
on the plate rotating at the nadir and two of them are
so small I am not sure they are round mirrors? of
course I am assuming that all telescope mirrors are
round, but maybe they are not and I am overlooking the
obvious?

also most of them have the same color while two, of
similar size, are different: one is brown (and could
be a hole in the rotating plate) and one is turquoise.
do these mirrors have special functions?

thanks for sharing!
Yuv

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail