Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Apr-06 22:41:00
Subject:Re: Can not upload small panorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Can not upload small panorama Caroling Geary 2007-Apr-06 22:41:00
Make it a little bit smaller. It is exceeding the limit, which is
684KB if I remember right. Try uploading again and read the tips. It
says something like 700 bytes, 684 kilobits. You just have to make
your pano a tiny bit smaller. Maybe remove some annotations. That's
what I did to get in under the limit.

If you want to contact the list owners, Don, etc., write email to wwp-
#removed#

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net