Sender:Robert Agnel
Date/Time:2007-Apr-19 19:10:00
Subject:Re: Canadian Photography Road Trip

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Canadian Photography Road Trip Robert Agnel 2007-Apr-19 19:10:00
Hi John

Bring LOTS of bug spray Northern Ontario in May and June is Black Fly season the WORST
little critters you'll ever encounter. I'm not kidding when I say BRING BUG SPRAY, even it
won't help at sun down but it will during the day. Also warm clothing this time of year can
get cool at night.

Hope you plan on stopping in Ottawa, the Tulip festival is from May 4-21, depending on
the weather you'll see over 3 million tulips in our nations capital.
http://www.tulipfestival.ca/
Also if you've never been in the Parliament Buildings take the tour.
Give us a call, contact info at http://www.ottawapanoramas.com

The Ottawa valley has much history and beautiful scenery, check out Algonquin Park the
oldest and nicest Provincial Park in Ontario. The Barron River Canyon is about 30 minutes
off the Trans Canada Highway # 17 just east of Petawawa well worth the time, as long as
you're not afraid of heights. http://www.c21eady.com/barroncanyonphot.html Alex also
has some beautiful panos of the canyon, there is a link.

Send email when you'll be in Ottawa, maybe Alex, Jim and I could meet you for a coffee.
the Ottawa wwp pano boys.

... GO SENS ...

Rob