Sender:ptgroup
Date/Time:2007-May-14 14:38:00
Subject:Re: help me please!!!!!!!!!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: help me please!!!!!!!!! ptgroup 2007-May-14 14:38:00
Esin,
if you have Pano2QtVR Quicktime is an option to make.
JAVA: as said befor: PTViewer is free  but I would suggest Immervision.
It?s free too but needs a litte work,  this you must do with PTViewer also.
Immervision then will give you a fullscreen-option by itself- no further work to do.
Only DevalVR has this andvantage.

Look for Helges JATC - it helps creating the appropiated Immervision files.

Ciao
Mike
http://www.netzserver1.de/pg8

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----