Sender:John Riley
Date/Time:2007-May-22 03:29:00
Subject:Re: huge panorama display

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: huge panorama display John Riley 2007-May-22 03:29:00

On May 21, 2007, at 10:35 AM, yuval levy wrote:

> > Another question: how did you implement your custom
> > animated loading screen?
>
> custom? it comes standard with
> http://www.flashpanoramas.com/ - buy it and get all
> tutorials, templates, and goodies.

Actually, I already have it and the only loader I have seen is one
that has text to the effect of "percent loaded =" followed by a
number that tracks the loading.  I haven't seen in the package the
animated, rotating loading image that you have on your pages.  I will
dig again looking for it, but a pointer would be helpful 8-)

John