Sender:Rex Roach
Date/Time:2007-May-28 15:25:00
Subject:Re: The Bosphorus at night

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The Bosphorus at night Rex Roach 2007-May-28 15:25:00
I enjoyed this very much. I remember back in 1963 when the movie ?From
Russia With Love? came out, thinking what a beautiful place Istanbul is.

Very good job with the exposure problems of night. The atmosphere is
captured perfectly. I looked for this spot on Google Earth and think I found
it. Is this the ?old? bridge, the one further south?