Sender:Shawn Steigner
Date/Time:2007-Jun-12 20:53:00
Subject:Re: The WWP "Community" event, no description yet?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The WWP "Community" event, no description yet? Shawn Steigner 2007-Jun-12 20:53:00
Andy
These events are open to wide interpretations by the panographers.
How about using the Wiki definition as your guide?

A community is a social group of organisms sharing an environment, normally
with shared interests. In human communities, intent, belief, resources,
preferences, needs, risks and a number of other conditions may be present
and common, affecting the identity of the participants and their degree of
cohesiveness.

Personally, I plan on a capturing either plant community -or- a city council
meeting.
We'll see.

Best of luck.

Regards-Shawn Steigner
PhotoSurveyor-Sharing places like never before with photos and virtual
tours.
www.photosurveyor.com