Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Jun-30 22:55:00
Subject:Re: i don t find were to go to my profile or account ???

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: i don t find were to go to my profile or account ??? Caroling Geary 2007-Jun-30 22:55:00
This info is from the wwp website (http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/
practical/UploadEdit.html):
F YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT on the WWP Preparation Server,
go here to request one.

Here is:

http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/request_account.html

You will need to enter this basic information:

Your full name as it will be listed (e.g., Landis Bennett)
Your family name as it is sorted alphabetically (e.g., Bennett)
Desired password (or let the system suggest one for you)
Your contact email address - we won't make this one public.
Then click the "Sign me up" button and wait for one of us to email
you your logon information.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net