Sender:Thomas Rauscher
Date/Time:2007-Jul-09 22:14:00
Subject:Re: WWP in Google Earth

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP in Google Earth Thomas Rauscher 2007-Jul-09 22:14:00
Hello, on 09.07.2007 18:36 Uhr sirflor1 said the following:
> In GE under Google-Earth-Community you can switch on the WWP's.
> Unfortunatly there are only the events 2006 and older installed.
>
> Does somebody knows a way to ask Google for an update?

This is always a pain... it takes them several months to update to the
latest file. I will contact the admin (again) to update the layer, but
from the last events I can tell this will take a while.

On the other hand Google promised a way to update the layer faster, so
lets see if this will be improved in the future.

--
MfG,
      Thomas