Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2007-Aug-12 17:47:00
Subject:Re: Previous Coordinates Question

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Previous Coordinates Question Robert Bilsland 2007-Aug-12 17:47:00
Landis,

Thanks for your reply and explanation of the Meridian. I had always
wondered why that line didn't line up but all the Trig Points I
checked did. The thing that brought this to mind was the fact some of
my friends had found my WWP entries on Google Earth and commented on
how they were slightly out! I had already spent plenty of time looking
around the higher resolution imaging, but had forgotten to look back
at my previous entries.

Thanks again,

Bob.