Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Aug-19 14:36:00
Subject:Re: Browse 360¡ãPanoram in Google Earth

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Browse 360¡ãPanoram in Google Earth Caroling Geary 2007-Aug-19 14:36:00
To look at your test, I need to download and unzip a file, which I
didn't want to do.
How about another way?
In looking at my area of Google Earth, suddenly photos by other
people appeared.
They are from http://www.panoramio.com/
I think I will register with them and upload a photo.
Maybe that would be a way to provide a pano directly, without
download of files?
Or is there another way to do what panoramio.com does?

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net