Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2007-Nov-01 15:37:00
Subject:List Use and "9/11 Revealed"

wwp@yahoogroups.com: List Use and "9/11 Revealed" Landis 2007-Nov-01 15:37:00
>cranston36 wrote:
>>
>>   Mahdi Mohammed Ahmed was born August 12, 1844 and died on June 22,
>  >  1885
>
><snip>
>
>Posts like this, doens't matter how wright or wrong it's opinions, are
>completely, TOTALLY,  off-topic and off-grounds here.

Hi - what?  (checks spam folder) Oh.

Alfred, posts like that are totally inappropriate for this list.  I
assume you meant to send that on to a completely different list
(World Wide Pandemonium maybe?).  In the mean time since you actually
have contributed to the WWP in the past I don't think you're just
looking to spam us, I will standby the wrong email address assumption
but put you on moderation for now and ask you to stick to the
subject: Coordinating the World Wide Panorama.

A reminder: this list is for discussing and organizing the World Wide
Panorama.  Tips on how-to, software, hardware, etc should be kept on
the myriad other mailing lists available
(http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/Practical/Resources.html).

For the record, in between events I don't mind the occasional posting
of something of panoramic interest to the list from varied geographic
regions.  Sharing our part of the world is what the WWP is about.
But please try to keep any "nice work", "good job", and "try the
shadow/highlight tool" off the list.

Thanks!

-Landis