Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Dec-24 19:54:00
Subject:Re: Current Stats

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Current Stats Caroling Geary 2007-Dec-24 19:54:00
I was curious how my entry looked, since I planned to fix up the
text. Amazed to have been relocated to "Artistica"!

I didn't know there was such a place for virtual worlds in geography.
A place with no GPS coordinates. Wonderful. I'm thrilled.

What a happy holiday present. The badge is stunning, too.

Of course it isn't totally true that it is non-photographic, since
the world map is compiled from satellite photos. But then again,
after photos are stitched and doctored in Photoshop and otherwise
image-enhanced, they are not totally photographic either. So I'm glad
we aren't being purists here.

So far I'm the only one there. If you are thinking of taking a trip
to artistica, besides not being crowded, the non-location is at the
top of the list. Gets me out of the USA at the end of the list. Ho ho
ho.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net