Sender:Gerard Kuster
Date/Time:2004-Jul-06 08:12:00
Subject:Re: Announcing the World Wide Panorama: World Heritage Solstice

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Announcing the World Wide Panorama: World Heritage Solstice Gerard Kuster 2004-Jul-06 08:12:00
Looks great,
Landis, Don and all thank you for your great job.
Can't wait for the next WWPano event.
from Holland,
Gerard Kuster

"D.I._Felipe_B._Gonz?lez" <#removed#> wrote:
Hi everyone!

Congratulations, mainly to the organizers of this project. This year I had the chance to panograph a location I had been hoping to shoot for a long time (M?xico City?s historical center).

Thanks.

 From the subtropical regions of Mexico

Felipe B.