Sender:jean-guy lathuilière
Date/Time:2008-Jan-06 17:13:00
Subject:Re: Happy Holidays 2007

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Happy Holidays 2007 jean-guy lathuilière 2008-Jan-06 17:13:00
These few ( late ) words only to correct the french translation
( sorry !!! ) but we say " Joyeux No?l et heureuse nouvelle ann?e ....."

***** Bonne ann?e 2008 to everybody ********

And by the way many thanks to Landis, Donald, Markus  ( & others
maybe helping them in the shade ) for the huge work done
for these both events in such a short time !!!!

Jean Guy Lathuili?re
Le 28 d?c. 07 ? 01:34, Roger D. Williams a ?crit :