Sender:Tamas Varga
Date/Time:2008-Jan-26 10:22:00
Subject:Re: OT: VRs of Beijing Olympics

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: OT: VRs of Beijing Olympics Tamas Varga 2008-Jan-26 10:22:00
Gents,

this is OT for sure, but an important task so we have to find a way
exchange ideas.

I also believe the Olympics will be a great opportunity to promote the
panoramic format in general and QTVR, so we should unite forces if we
want to cover this gigantic event and also find the way to return
investment for the participants.

I have some 300 high resolution cylindrical from Beijing and
surroundings from which 76 was used for a Chinese-English edition of
Beijing 360?? panoramic album of mine: http://www.beijing360.cn

I struggle with time to create fullscreen QTVRs, but some can be seen
here: http://www.sleeponthegreatwall.com/qtvr.htm

Best,
Tamas

http://www.worldpanoramastock.com
http://panograph.hu
http://www.beijing360.cn

--- In #removed#, Jesse Lee <chinavr2004@...> wrote:

> Hi, Fung Yu,
>
> Peter Murphy just left a message to me yesterday, saying that he
will come to Beijing for the Olympics.