Sender:jean-guy lathuilière
Date/Time:2008-Feb-10 16:47:00
Subject:Re: information required

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: information required jean-guy lathuilière 2008-Feb-10 16:47:00
Hi Jhani !

Welcome to the group.

If you have some problems finding  your lens nodal point ( or
entrance pupil ) don't miss the very helpful and famous tutorial
by Alain Hamblenne :

http://www.outline.be/quicktime/tuto/

Clearly written tutorial : in case of emergency,  it can help you to
avoid losing time......

Jean-Guy

Le 10 f?vr. 08 ? 17:35, Uri Cogan a ?crit :