Sender:Tim Hatch
Date/Time:2008-Mar-21 17:50:00
Subject:Re: Equipment Stats Reminder

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Equipment Stats Reminder Tim Hatch 2008-Mar-21 17:50:00
> I noticed that my wood brackets go by many names such as "travel
> bracket" and "bohoto bracket "   should the script consolidate these
> as the same. ?

Yes, it should if I know about it.  If you notice any that are
miscategorized, let me know and I'll fix the script.  Right now the
only ones matching for you are:

bophoto
bo<word boundary> ... bracket

(even in urls, so your reference to "travel bracket" still ends up
right)

Other, more generic ones such as "lens ring" and "lens mount" are
still grouped separately because most of the time I can't tell if
it's the Agnos ring or the BoPhoto ring.

Tim