Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2008-Mar-23 23:56:00
Subject:Re: WWP Beginnings Begins

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP Beginnings Begins Markus Altendorff 2008-Mar-23 23:56:00

--- Alex Spielberg <#removed#> wrote on Mo, 24.3.2008:

> Landis, is the upload server accepting now?
> I tried but only see prior events on the personal edit
> page.

Hi,

yes, it should work (at least i can't see anything that's "obviously" wrong). On your page, in the "Contributions" listing, can you see a small line right below it, reading "No participation in wwp308: [JOIN THIS EVENT]"?

(You are looking at this server, right? The Geoimages is "static" and will not allow any editing...)
http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/

-Markus

      Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite. Los geht's:
http://de.yahoo.com/set