Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2008-Apr-05 21:45:00
Subject:Re: server LOCKED

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: server LOCKED Markus Altendorff 2008-Apr-05 21:45:00

----- Ursprüngliche Mail ----
Von: Dieter Kik <#removed#>
An: #removed#
Gesendet: Samstag, den 5. April 2008, 23:06:59 Uhr
Betreff: server LOCKED

                hello
sorry its to late?
is there a possibility to upload a panorama this night?
.

Hi,

yes, though it's most likely not going to be tonight (european time - which is actually during the day in the U.S.). We have a list for those that couldn't make the first deadline (five people so far), and i'll put your name on it. We'll have another window (my current guess is "sometime next week") for uploading/editing and we'll send a notice to all that requested a deadline extension.

-Markus