Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2008-Apr-23 08:34:00
Subject:Re: problem ?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: problem ? Markus Altendorff 2008-Apr-23 08:34:00
Hi,

this sounds very much like the cross-site filter on the Geoimages server. It seems to be a bit overzealous if the domain doesn't reside on the geoimages.berkeley.edu
That's also why we turned the www.worldwidepanorama.com into a redirection instead of a proxy. Also, with some browsers, the quicktime plugin doesn't pass the referer info at all. Can you try with another browser, or send the complete URL for the page that would not show the real QTVR file?

-Markus

----- Urspr?ngliche Mail ----