Sender:olivier satnet
Date/Time:2008-May-07 20:45:00
Subject:pano and zoomify ? Giga pan?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: pano and zoomify ? Giga pan? olivier satnet 2008-May-07 20:45:00
here nice link ....
http://www.krpano.com/krpano.html?pano=panos/hafen/hafen.xml

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paco
  To: #removed#
  Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 6:11 PM
  Subject: Re: Giga pan?

  Caroling,

  I think that the current content in Google Earth about WWP comes
  from this post to Google Earth Community,

  http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/165663/page/

  that has not been updated recently. This is the standard way to
  publish information in Google Earth (that they update monthly or
  more).
  I don't know if Thomas has another contact with Google people, because
  it is not usual to have a specific layer in Google Earth.
  By the way, I think that Google Earth is a good source of web traffic.
  It's worth to update the post with the wwp kmz file.

  Also, Panoramio is only a website of geo-located photos owned by Google.

  Regards
  Paco Lorente