Sender:Brian - Four Plus Four
Date/Time:2004-Jul-12 08:25:00
Subject:Re: Press Release / Site update

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Press Release / Site update Brian - Four Plus Four 2004-Jul-12 08:25:00
Landis

Thanks for your ongoing work on the project - where do you get the time
:-)

I've managed to get news on the WWPano on the Apple  'HotNews section
for Ireland and the UK over the weekend.

Other European countries should follow later today.

Person who handles Hotnews for Apple in the USA has also been alerted -
so may well follow.

Hope this helps everyone promote their outstanding work in this unique
project

Brian O'Reilly
http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp604/html/BrianOReilly.html