Sender:Willy Kaemena
Date/Time:2008-May-24 18:56:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama Willy Kaemena 2008-May-24 18:56:00
Tomorrow  Sunday Morning May 25 I will go !!  here you can see me
already in "advance"  heading to Stuttgart at 186 mph  http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/DB/ICE3/

<http://www.dataphonic.de/prod_detail.php?bereich=dc&productnr=2&language=e

<http://hci.uni-konstanz.de/index.php?a=news&amp;lang=en&amp;b=16078332>

and regarding credits....   here  the only word:

"Special thanks to: Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics,
T?bingen.
Sponsoring: IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH, Obersulm
The project shows image material form the World Wide Panorama Project"

Willy Kaemena

http://bremen.360cities.net/
http://syria.360cities.net/
http://lisbon.360cities.net/