Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2008-May-25 22:36:00
Subject:Re: Globorama

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Globorama caroling 2008-May-25 22:36:00
To call a QuickTime Virtual Reality panorama a "photo" shows either ignorance or
disrespect. I'm outraged. In flaunting their own technology they are blind to
the technology and nature of the work that they steal. We should get this into
some art world blogs and make sure artists and news organizations around the
world know what is being done here by a so-called art museum. Macworld or some
of the Mac sites might pick it up.
Willie, this teaser movie makes the presentation real. Thanks.

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net