Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2008-May-27 15:22:00
Subject:Re: some research

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: some research caroling 2008-May-27 15:22:00
Ayrton wrote:

> Yuv, Willy, Hans, Milko, Carl, Caroling, Don, and THE WHOLE WWP PANOGRAPHERS
> Count on me, to support any acts in favor to be compensate to ALL OF US, for
> this ROBBERY.

Here is brainstorming a solution that would satisfy me more than money. The
problem for me with money is that it is taking the WWP into a commercial venue.
I think museum budgets are staff- and show-oriented. The money for the past
shows has been spent. I personally don't want the WWP to become a front-end for
money-making opportunities.

What I would really like is for the Globorama to co-design its environment to be
friendly to WWP content. I could imagine Markus, for example, or a WWP committee
in on the planning. We would soon find out the limitations and potential of the
Globorama system. If it is truly so limited as to distort most panoramas and
preclude full credits, then let us proceed to try to collect damages. If the WWP
committee could see a way to integrate our content gracefully, then KLM needs to
pay our selected consultant(s) as staff for co-designing their future
presentations. We need to be in the budget. This of course would have the same
copyright and URL info as a WWP entry. On our side, we could add choices for the
individual contributor to WWP. We could have a choice for WWP-only or a list of
possible other involvements. In creating these options we (WWP) set up a clear
path for other potential users of our content.

Facing this emergency could be an opportunity to expand everyone's horizons and
improve.

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net